Healthcare Marketing Trends for 2022
Healthcare, especially Hospital Branding & marketing trends are constantly changing and in the last 2 years it has been changed drastically. In 2022 there are strategies one can start implementing to stay ahead of the competitors keeping in mind current Covid & Omicron impact in mind.
According to the latest report on Times of India : India on Sunday 2nd January, 2022 reported 27,553 fresh Covid-19 cases and 284 deaths. Active caseload stands at 1,22,801 while Omicron tally is at 1,525. At 6,186 cases, the daily count in Mumbai sees a rise of 14%.
When we look back at March 2020 when the world literally shut down due to the COVID19 pandemic, what most healthcare businesses realized was the importance of marketing online and areas they needed to improve in order to keep their patients loyal and engaged with their brand, on the other hand masses at large started consuming more and more online content related to Healthcare. As majority Healthcare providers are busy providing healthcare facilities & services to cope up covid epidemic during 2020 & early 2021, they have not upgraded their marketing plans.
Now In 2022 healthcare marketing is all about knowing is knowing and doing is doing, all of us majoring healthcare professionals are very much aware and knowledgeable about needs and expectations of patients and their relatives from healthcare providers. So one needs to adopt a more innovative, authentic communication strategy to make some noise in the mind of their target audience.
Marketing is a fast-paced, ever-changing field, and healthcare marketing trends are evolving right along with trending changes in the world. In 2022, healthcare practices need to be more innovative, authentic and authoritative in order to attract new patients and re-engage old ones.
Here are the most effective marketing trends that will be more result oriented in 2022 and beyond.
- Patient Centric Approach “Patient First”
- Patient engagement is a Top Priority at every touch points
- Use of technology in hospital operation processes “Innovation Wins”
- Creating more & more Brand Ambassadors “Internal Marketing”
- Say Hello to old patients “Re-engage old patients”
- Data Driven marketing strategy “Data is King”
- Authentic social media content “Say No to Copy Paste”
- Published genuine patient testimonials “No Pre Explained Testimonials please”
- Optimum utilisation of traditional media for advertisements / Publications
- Networking with medical fraternity
- Generate healthcare informative videos in vernacular languages
- Short & Sweet Content marketing “No one has much time to read lengthy content”
- Online & Offline engagement on ground activities focusing on preventive healthcare
- Remember you have multigeneration people around you “Don`t forget Gen Z & Millennials”
- Integrated 360 degree marketing communication approach “Don’t rely only on social media”
Trizone Healthcare Consultants believe in creating a meaningful collaboration with their healthcare clientele by providing 360 degree services in Branding, Marketing Strategy, Advertisement, Communications designing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Web Solutions, Training & Development.
Patients are used to review, research and consider many factors before taking the final decisions over selection of Hospital/Healthcare provider.
That’s why it is so important for healthcare providers to plan their marketing strategy at an advanced level where they can retain existing patients and grab new patient footfalls to achieve their Brand & financial goals.
Here Are 10 More Reasons Why You Need To Invest In Healthcare Consultancy
Trizone Healthcare Consultants is Here to Ensure Your Hospital’s Health.