How to Brand Your Healthcare Business?
Healthcare branding and marketing are essential parts for any healthcare organization aiming to enhance patient acquisition and develop its business in an increasingly saturated industry. As consumers, patients are becoming more and more aware and empowered. In addition, digital healthcare brands are also reshaping the industry.
There are several direct-to-consumer healthcare brands launching every day, providing patients with many options to meet their healthcare needs. Hence, healthcare organizations must invest in healthcare branding and marketing if they wish to stand out from the crowd and build meaningful, long-term relationships with their patients.
Unfortunately, there is a huge gap between the availability of hospital beds and the population that requires quality healthcare.1 At the same time, a large portion of our community is in need of a hospital or better calling it, ‘your hospital’ but is not aware of the existence of your hospital or the healthcare services being provided. In order to run hospitals profitably, your healthcare business has to have a strong brand identity.
When we talk about branding, it is the very process that weaves your brand image the way you want. For instance, it connects your brand with emotions and values that help you gain the trust and overwhelming acknowledgment of your customers. Therefore, branding conveys the vision, mission, and value of your healthcare business to your audience.
Why Healthcare Branding?
The goal of Healthcare branding is to ensure that businesses are scrutinized in the way that they intend to be. Your healthcare company’s brand is not just limited to a name, slogan, logo, or message; these aspects only evoke a recognizable sense. Healthcare branding assures that these aspects are integrated into a unified system based on positioning and the personality that is applied consistently across all of your brand’s touchpoints.
7 most important reasons your hospital needs branding:
- Defines your brand’s personality
- For a stark visibility
- To have a targeted audience
- To achieve short-term and long term benefits
- To expand your market share
- To develop brand loyalty
- Increase patient referrals through “word of mouth.”
Branding is not just about creatively decorating your hospital or making it look flashy; rather, it is about adopting a well-thought strategy and consistently projecting your brand’s personality and the quality of your services in a defined market.
Why Healthcare Marketing?
Healthcare providers often fail to recognize the ever-changing marketplace. Remember, success does not happen by accident; it happens on purpose through purpose. New competitors, ever-changing regulations, innovations in technology, affordability, increasing hospital operation costs, increasing pay scale, scarcity of skilled professionals, and the noise of a market are some of the external factors we consider. Here are a few prominent challenges most healthcare providers face pertaining to their growth.
- Customers are growing sophisticated and price-sensitive
- They expect more convenience within a decreased time frame
- They are less brand-sensitive and accept more reseller brands and generics
- They have high service expectations
- They have decreasing loyalty
- Their pricing is readily matched by competitors
- Advertising is getting more expensive
- Competitors are spending too much on advertising
- Operational costs are rising
- Shrinking margins on services & products
- Increased niche attacks
Our 360-degree approach helps define brand goals that create a niche for our client partners.
We affirm our motto of “Knowing is Knowing & Doing is Doing”, which simply means “Knowledge without application is the same as having no knowledge”.
Here are a few quick suggestions for continuous marketing and planning a unique strategy for your brand:
- Invest consistently in branding
- Do regular marketing audits
- Form data-driven marketing strategies
- Develop a unique patient tracking mechanism (leverage Healthcare IT)
- Invest in in-house enquiry responses (handling on-call enquiries effectively)
- Keep engaging with your existing patients (Post-treatment)
- Have a cross-selling approach
- Keep your website updated
- Ask for reviews on online platforms from patients
- Work constantly on SEO
- Leverage digital and social media platforms in a correct way (generate unique content)
- Do not forget that “word of mouth” is powerful and can create ample brand ambassadors.
- Redefine your target audience and market
- Do not ignore online and offline enquiries
- Create unique communication channels with your referral sources
- Contribute and share your knowledge with colleagues in the medical field
- Improve the internal marketing strategy
- Continuous training and development on marketing for internal staff
- Do not ignore traditional media options
- Include online and social media advertising in your yearly media budget
Trizone Healthcare’s expert consultants assist you in achieving your hospital’s growth targets by applying their vast knowledge and experience. Today, we aim to solve the biggest challenges of large and small healthcare providers. We are here to ensure YOUR HOSPITAL’S HEALTH.
With our data-driven Hospital Marketing Strategy – we aim to provide a positive return on investment and turn patients into brand ambassadors. Our ambitious approach enables us to deliver universal roadmaps for healthcare providers that create disruption, deliver solutions and results and define the future of the healthcare ecosystem.
With a primary focus on increasing our client partners’ footfall, we create tailored solutions to ensure that their brand is in focus. Lastly, we create a structured and well-defined roadmap that leads our partners’ businesses to higher profitability and strong trust with their patients.